I am delighted to present „Fingerprint of love” as my fourth tutorial! :) This time I chose a project perfect for TOTAL BEGINNERS, who work with metal clay technique for the first time. So, if you want to start with total basics, think that you have no talent for handicraft or were told that you have two left hands – this tutorial is made especially for you :).
Instructions are EXTREMELY detailed (71 photos!) and VERY easy to follow.
Plus very useful appendix "10 frequently asked questions" (questions frequently asked during my workshops for beginners + exhaustive answers).
Number of steps: 71
File size: 1,8 MB
Page count: 32 !!! You will find there really every step I took.
What do you need:
- Art Clay Silver(or PMC) 7 g, block form.
- About 1 g of Art Clay (or PMC) paste.
- Scalpel or a sharp knife
- Playing cards, or pieces of cardboard of similar thickness
- fine file
- Gas stove / or AC kiln / or any kind of a gas torch
- AC polishing brush / or fine metal wool dish scrubber / or a piece of abrasive pad
- Any kind of pliers
- Oxidizing agent or an egg
- Even working surface
- Smooth tube (a piece of a PCV pipe, a deodorant, a candle etc.)
- Round plug (it could be a deodorant plug, toothpaste plug etc.)
- Olive oil
- thin drill
- Silver jump ring
- zip lock bag
Tutorial is in the PDF format and will be sent to your e-mail address provided by PayPal (if you want me to send the tutorial on different email, let me know) within 24 hours from receiving the payment. To make a payment contact me to ask for my PayPal email.
Do you want to buy this product, order a similar one or ask about something?