"Twig rings" - one day workshop in silver
We will also learn to securely set faceted stones which can be fired in place. All these skills can be easily adapted to your own style, merged with your favourite techniques and used with different metal clays such as bronze or copper metal clays. The same technique can be also used later to make bangles or pendants.
- learn to make a base for the ring which looks like twigs
- learn to create bark texture using simple tools
- try your hand at making small embellishments
- learn to securely set fireable faceted stones
- learn different ways of finishing fired pieces to get different looks
Do you want to learn at home how to make unique jewellery? Check my offer of fantastic tutorials.