"Herbarium" pendant - two days workshop in silver
In this class Students will learn to make an openwork, romantic pendant, adorned with a bezel set stone and precise, tiny ornaments. We will use silver clay to create lacy, yet strong and secure construction, which will be decorated with extremely detailed tiny leaves, flowers, forest fruits or other ornaments of your choice. We will also learn to make an elevated base for a stone and set it in a soldered bezel setting.
- learn to make a proper base for openwork constructions
- learn to make an elevated base for the stone and join it safely with the base for openwork ornaments
- learn to make coiled vines
- learn to make safe and strong openwork construction
- learn to make a few types of tiny, detailed ornaments (leaves, flowers, forest fruits)
- learn to make a soldered bezel setting and set a stone in it
Do you want to learn at home how to make unique jewellery? Check my offer of fantastic tutorials.